Friday, April 17, 2009

I got MALWARED!

So, the other day, I am working on the computer.....well, I was on myspace and harvesting crops on my farmtown account on facebook......anyway, I was on the computer when all of a sudden, it just TURNED OFF! I thought, " Well, this is strange......hmmmm, I will turn it back on. " I turned it back on and it immediately turned right back off! I repeated this over and over and over again until I was blue in the face, and at this point, extremely peeved off. I called Tish because she is a computer genius, she was out of town, but told me to call Tavis ( Rachel's man-skillet ) He is also a computer genius. I begged him to please please please fix my computer. He met me at Rachel's about 30 minutes later. I was devastated thinking that I may have lost ALL of the pictures I have ever taken of Bailey in her life! My last computer crashed last year and I still have yet to retrieve all the photos from it, so needless to say, I was super sick to my stomach by this point. 2 days pass and Tavis calls with BAD news! It has a horrible virus and I will need to take it to Best Buy. I cried.............SO, I took it to Best Buy and the Geek Squad guy was super nice to me and took alot of time explaining everything to me. It had 194 malware viruses!!! It could be fixed for about $250 or I could get all of my pics and documents off of it for $99.99. The thing was 7 years old, so I opted for the $99.99 deal. I am just so thankful that I was able to get all of my pics! So now I am on the laptop, I hate it, I hate this keyboard. At least I am still able to harvest my crops on facebook b/c I was seriously worried that they were all gonna die! LOL

No comments: